OiService support plans give options to best suit your support and service requirements.
The plans will maximise system uptime, reduce service and maintenance costs, prevent unplanned interruption and extend the life of your instrument.
Our highly skilled service engineers provide rapid support and world-wide coverage from our global service hubs and are backed by technical experts to ensure your critical needs are given the highest priority.
- Technical support: engineers provide support through our helpdesk by phone and email during local business hours
- Service contracts: to maximise your uptime and extend your instrument's life
- In-field and factory repairs: fast response to get your instrument up and running again
- Preventative maintenance: to keep your system in optimal condition
- Spares and consumables: to replace faulty parts and day to day essentials
- Upgrades: offered on our current and last generation products can provide enhanced functionality, usability and measurement capabilities
- Helium top-up: service for NMR magnet users in the life science and pharmaceutical sector
US, Canada and Latin America
China (Beijing and Shanghai)
Republic of Korea