In addition to the service we provide for our current product range, we also provide service of varying levels for many products manufactured during our 60 year history.
Please fill out the support form below and a member of our support team will be in touch.
- Technical support: engineers provide support through our helpdesk by phone and email during local business hours
- Support Plan: to maximise your uptime and extend your instrument's life
- LiveAssist: Our remote support empowers your technical staff to resolve issues fast and effectively with the support from our team of service and engineering professionals, using the latest virtual reality tools.
- Training: Practical hands-on training available for technical staff and users
- In-field and factory repairs: fast response to get your instrument up and running again
- Preventative maintenance: to keep your system in optimal condition
- Spares and consumables: from replacement parts to day to day essentials
- Upgrades: offered on our current and last generation products can provide enhanced functionality, usability and measurement capabilities
- Helium top-up: service for NMR magnet users in the life science and pharmaceutical sector