Oxford Instruments NanoScience Services
We understand there are many decisions to make when selecting the right product and company with which to partner. In choosing to work with us you can be assured that you have the backup and support of our dedicated support engineers throughout the lifetime of your instrument.
Our mission is to allow our customers to concentrate on their own objectives, safe in the knowledge that we are always here to provide full support. Our range of support plan packages and services are designed to provide you with the level of service you require.
Our goal is to provide our customers with faultless service and swift expert maintenance on our products to ensure they perform to their highest capabilities. We offer comprehensive service plan agreements and services to suit your needs and budget.
How will our support plan agreement benefit you?
- It maintains optimal system performance, important for measurement accuracy
- It eliminates the worry around unpredicted and unbudgeted repair costs
- It minimises instrument downtime, maximising throughput and maintaining productivity
- It provides a useful, annual system health check validation which verifies the condition of the system.
- Technical support: engineers provide support through our helpdesk by phone and email during local business hours
- Support plans: to maximise your uptime and extend your instrument's life
- In-field and factory repairs: fast response to get your instrument up and running again
- Preventative maintenance: to keep your system in optimal condition
- Spares and consumables: to replace faulty parts and day to day essentials
- Upgrades: offered on our current and last generation products can provide enhanced functionality, usability and measurement capabilities
- Helium top-up: service for NMR magnet users in the life science and pharmaceutical sector.