Providing rapid in-field and factory repairs for your Oxford Instruments system by our factory trained technicians and engineers. Every repair is given the same high level of care and attention as new products.
Please fill out the support form below and a member of our support team will be in touch.
- Technical support: engineers provide support through our helpdesk by phone and email during local business hours
- Support plan: to maximise your uptime and extend your instrument's life
- Field and in-house repairs: fast response to get your instrument up and running again
- Preventative maintenance: to keep your system in optimal condition
- Spares and consumables: to replace faulty parts and day to day essentials
- Upgrades: offered on our current and last generation products can provide enhanced functionality, usability and measurement capabilities
- Helium top-up: service for NMR magnet users in the life science and pharmaceutical sector