A dipstick-style dilution refrigerator insert using Joule-Thomson condensation compatible with wet or dry cryostats.
Electrical Transport Measurements
- Compatible with our Cryofree® TeslatronPT, our wet Integra magnet systems, any liquid helium transport dewar or any VTI with a sample tube diameter of at least 50 mm.
- Automated gas handling system with software for data visualisation and remote control.
- Inner vacuum chamber (IVC) with automatic exchange gas control.
- The IVC is sealed using vacuum grease or CAF paste (no Indium is required).
- One spare 6 mm line-of-sight port for installing experimental wiring.
Options / Accessories
DC and RF Wiring
Flexible coax option
- Two flexible S1 stainless steel coaxial cables, from room temperature to the mixing chamber, suitable for low frequencies
- Suitable for signals up to MHz frequency
- Fisher connector at room temperature.
DC Wiring Option
- 24-way constantan loom with 12 twisted pairs wired to the mixing chamber
- 24-way Fisher connector at room temperature.